TYRRELLS PROPERTY INSPECTIONS MOBILE APP
Established in 1983, Tyrrells Property Inspections provides building inspection and reporting services. The organisation’s field-based consultants inspect and report on the condition of a building being purchased by an individual or organisation.
Consultants provide technical advice and solutions to fix defects in new and old buildings, check plans prepared by an architect or designer, and prepare architectural plans for buildings or renovations. They also provide dilapidation and pre-lease reports and help clients through problems with the maintenance of strata or investment properties.
In April 2016, Tyrrells Property Inspections engaged Salesforce Platinum Partner Tquila ANZ to create a new mobile application for its consultants. The app was built on the Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM solution.
The Tyrrells app – which runs on a smartphone or iPad device – enables consultants to produce a ‘construction-stage’ progress report. This inspection report is produced at a building’s ‘lock-up’ stage and gives builders a last opportunity to rectify defects before the house or unit is completed.
Phase 1 of the project was completed in July 2016 and Phase 2 is currently underway.
Benefits to Tyrrells Property Inspections
· Enables consultants to automatically generate property inspections
· Eliminates the use of paper at all stages of the inspection process
· Ensures clients receive their reports on the morning of the day after an inspection - compared to up to 48 hours previously
· Has increased productivity by 33%. Consultants can now complete four jobs per day instead of three
· Reduced the time it takes to complete reporting jobs by 30 to 45 minutes
· Provided a cloud-based app that runs on a local device, eliminating the need to hire in-house teams to manage back-end infrastructure
· Salesforce reports and dashboards implementation gives clients a 360° view of key metrics
· Dashboards and Reporting - One of the key outcomes from the data collected using this application is to generate in-depth analyses through reports and dashboards. These reports summarise client metrics and make visible worker performance and trends
· Tyrrells now heightens their value as a trusted advisor and service provider by sharing the performance data with their clientsBottom of Form
Comment | |