Salesforce Developer, Sydney, Full Time
Salary range: $110K to $140K plus Super
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to join Team Tquila.
- 3+ experience in designing robust Salesforce solutions
- 3+ certifications would be awesome
- An comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- You have worked with Lightning
- Ability to understand a client’s problem and come up with robust solutions
- An enquiring mind and able to give advice where the client values your ideas
- Expertise in drawing activity flow and architecture diagrams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to explain technical issues with non-technical personnel
- Expertise in designing, sizing, implementing and testing Salesforce solutions
You enjoy being engaged with a range of clients and your experience includes:
- A Salesforce trailblazer, and you particularly love Lightning
- Used to picking apart a problem until you find the right solution
- Careful about the quality of your work
- Good in building strong relationships with your teammates and your customers
- Never shying away from challenging projects and you like stepping outside of your comfort zone
- A strong believer in continuous improvement and never miss an opportunity to sharpen your skills
- Agile, and you thrive working that way
- A real team player that believes the best solutions are done in a group
We are a rapidly growing Salesforce Platinum partner committed to building awesome solutions on the salesforce.com platform. We provide consulting, advisory and thought leadership to some of Australia’s largest companies enabling them to transform themselves into digital enterprises.
We are a team of technically brilliant people who love designing, building, and managing Salesforce systems and apps for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Mobile, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Analytics Cloud and App Cloud, plus a full range of platform and integration apps. We are an agile community, so the stuff we build our customers can use in weeks.
Tquila ANZ has a start-up culture. We learn from industry leaders, we have input into our future and we believe in a nurturing and flexible work environment. We are open, passionate and driven by innovation.
Apply for this job
Please send your cover letter and resumé to Cheryl Nash on email@example.com or contact her on 0411 150 275 for more information about this role.