Salesforce Technical Architect, Melbourne, Full Time
Salary range: $130K to $180K plus Super
Hi there, we're Tquila ANZ
We are a rapidly growing Salesforce Platinum partner committed to building awesome solutions on the salesforce.com platform. We provide consulting, advisory and thought leadership to some of Australia's largest companies enabling them to transform themselves into digital enterprises.
We are a team of technically brilliant people who love designing, building, and managing Salesforce systems and apps for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Mobile, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Analytics Cloud and App Cloud, plus a full range of platform and integration apps. We are an agile community, so the stuff we build our customers can use in weeks.
Tquila ANZ has a start-up culture. We learn from industry leaders, we have input into our future and we believe in a nurturing and flexible work environment. We are open, passionate and driven by innovation.
You will be producing technical designs for custom development and systems integrations requirements. Job responsibilities also include presenting architecture options and recommendations, participating and leading project meetings with the customer on technical aspects of the project, and managing development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
- A Salesforce trailblazer.
- Used to picking apart a problem until you find the right solution.
- Careful about the quality of your work.
- Good in building strong relationships with your teammates and your customers.
- Never shying away from challenging projects and you like stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- A strong believer in continuous improvement and never miss an opportunity to sharpen your skills.
- Agile, and you thrive working that way.
- A real team player that believes the best solutions are done in a group.
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce architect and close to sitting your CTA.
- You will have Apex, VF, Lightning Components experience, and enjoy architecting the best solution.
Apply for this job
Please send your cover letter and resumé to Cheryl Nash on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on 0411 150 275 for more information about this role.