Senior Salesforce Developer
Salary range: $110K to $140K plus Super
We are a Salesforce Platinum partner and live and breathe Salesforce! If you are a Salesforce guru, we want you to join our team. With many new green fields projects across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, we are growing rapidly. We are looking for people to join our team who are excited and energised by helping us grow and who love working in a team of Salesforce professionals who pride themselves on creativity and collaboration.
We are currently looking for a Technical Salesforce Professional. Our Senior Developers are some of the luckiest in the world. They work with the smartest people in the industry and get to create applications so incredible that they amaze the teams at Salesforce.com.
What you will be responsible for
● Build beautiful user centric solutions
● Working with Salesforce.com, Lightning, Apex and Visualforce on a daily basis, ideally with Communities as well.
● Working as part of a project team to meet and exceed client expectations
● Implementing, configuring and enhancing Salesforce solutions
● Working with clients on a daily basis to understand requirements and ensure accuracy of code
● Working with architectural principles and design patterns with best practice in mind at all times
● 5 years + experience in Development
● Experienced in Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce
● Experience working in an Agile project environment
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
● DEV401 and DEV501 or a desire to achieve it
And if you really want to show off tell us about...
● Client-facing experience
● ITIL experience
● CPQ or Billing experience ideal
Why come to work for Tquila ANZ?
We are an exciting company who has energy, passion and an awesome culture. We value each and every person, you are not just a number like some companies - the CEO will know your name and who you are!
We love to celebrate our successes and have awesome rewards programs monthly and quarterly.
We trust our people and have flexibility in our approach to get the best out of our people.
Apply for this job
Please send your cover letter and resumé to Cheryl Nash on email@example.com or contact her on 0411 150 275 for more information about this role.
Posted on 1/4/2019